How it works
For bike owners:
1. Create a profile on the bike that you want to rent.
2. Choose ad type - Choose whether to rent your bike for a fee or share it for free.
3. Create a headline for your add. - eg. "Bike for rent", specify the rental price per day, deposit amount and list a short description of your bike.
4. Enter location where the bike can be picked up and must be returned.
5. Upload photos of the bike and one of your self, it makes people more comfortable renting from you. Write about how the bike is accessed, is the bike locked with a pin code lock or should customers meet with you and pick up the key.
6. Click save ad and it is created.
7. Remember to set up your payment information so you can start receiving payment in your bank account.
8. Place your bike in a place where tourists come, it will increase the possibility of your bike being rented out.
9. We do not require payed subscription, and we do not have hidden expenses. We only charge 10 percent in commission from the total rental price, which goes for operation, development and marketing the site.
List an add for free here:
For customers (renters):
NB: It is important that you as customer confirm your rental period as completed in agreement with the bikeowner. If the customer does not hand over the bicycle within the agreed rental period, the bike owner may require additional payment if required via the deposit.
If you experience any challenges, please feel free to contact BookNBike via our contact form or support line +45 40 600 440.
We wish you good wind on your bike ride